Upgrades, Repairs, Returns & Exchanges
If you've owned a Conway Electric product for awhile it can be upgraded to newer version, lengthened, or converted to a USB/USBC technology for an upgrade fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your product and the feature you would like to add.
If you have a unit that needs repair, please contact email@example.com to coordinate returning your item for repair
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 10 calendar days of receipt. Refunds will be issued to your original method of payment, or as merchandise credit. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unused, clean, no scratches or damage) with the tags attached in the original product packaging. Custom or discounted orders are not cancellable, returnable except in cases of warranty; exchanges of these orders are at the discretion of the factory.
Follow the steps below for a seamless returns process
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the subject "Return Request" in the email subject line. We will send you an RMA number for the return package.
- Place the original box in a larger box (or use the packaging the order was delivered in). Visit any FedEx Office location or USPS Post Office and ship your package back using FedEx Ground or priority mail shipping.
- Please make note of your tracking number.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the box.
- You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow 10-14 business days from the time your package arrives back to us for a refund or exchange to be issued.
- All refunds must be to the original form of payment, otherwise store credit will be issued. Refunds in the form of check, cash or other non-original payment method are not allowed.
- Please note: Though we seek to provide a seamless refund process, due to the electrical nature of our products a 10% restocking fee will be applied to all returned orders covering factory return inspection and testing. Items returned damaged may not be accepted, or a 20% restocking fee may apply
You may send returns back to us at the address below using any other trackable method, at your expense.
International orders may be returned using any method of your choice, at your expense. We recommend using a trackable and insured service. Make sure to include the returns form included in your package, and mail to the address below:
If you would like to exchange an item, we suggest that you place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure that your exchange item is in stock. You are then welcome to return your original order for a full refund. Once we receive your return, we will process a refund for the cost of the returned item and send you an email. To ensure quick and easy international exchanges, please reach out to our Customer Service Department before placing your new order. Custom and discounted orders are not exchangeable unless the incorrect order was received.
5 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Your original purchase is covered under a 5-year limited factory warranty against manufacturing defects. This coverage extends only to the initial purchase and does not transfer to subsequent product owners. This does not include normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications. If our warranty or consumer law don't cover your repair, you'll pay out-of-warranty fees.
The Conway Electric limited warranty covers your Exto and other Conway-branded accessories against manufacturing defects for 5-years from the date you bought your product. The Conway Electric LLC Limited Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
For consumers, who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by Conway Electric LLC's Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.
Warranty repairs may include the need to send your product back to our factory. Shipping costs are not included in the warranty coverage, so you are responsible for the cost of shipping to and from the repair. Return shipping from our factory can be provided to you as an estimated cost.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Conway Electric Return/Exchange
9850 Owensmouth Ave
Chatsworth, CA 91311