New! Extō Smart USBC Martha Blue - The First Smart Charging USB Type C® Power Extension - USBC Dual-Outlet 15AMP Power Cord
The Extō USB Type C® Better, Faster, Stronger, Smarter Power Extension
Mint w/ Red Cord
The Martha Blue Extō is inspired by a lake house on Lake Michigan and the harbor nearby with a sailboat that had a powder blue hull and an orange-tinged spinnaker. We refined this design using matte sky blue architectural metal coating (not paint) on a cast aluminum and stainless steel housing paired with our natural linen-color cotton covered cord with patented burnt orange X pattern. The comforting pastel colors of Martha help to make any space feel relaxing and easy like the weekend while the Extō Smart USBC works hard to put electricity wherever you need it..
Modern Power Cord • Charge USB/USBC Devices • Power 120V Appliances
The Extō USBC is a time-saving, surge-protector, smart-chip-charging, USB/USBC, 120V plug, shock-blocked™, battery-protecting, fire-resistant, 2.4lb powder-coated cast aluminum and steel power supply on a 14awg PVC-free rubberized 3-conductor power cord overbraided with anti-microplastic cotton thread.
The Extō USB Type C® could be the first power cord you may ever love and the last power cord you may ever need.
The Surge-Protected Extō Smart USB Type C® - a smarter solution for powering anything with direct-plug convenience to charge your electronic accessories.
Smart Chip Technology
The New Extō Smart USB Type C® charges up to 59% faster than standard USB ports or 3X faster than wireless charging saving you hours of waiting time per charge. The smart chip communicates with your device to throttle optimal charging power and increase charging speed while protecting the device battery from voltage wear and excess heat. Once your device is charged, our Smart USB and USB C ports automatically shut off to avoid excess battery wear and protect the performance of your device.
USBC cords have smaller connectors that can be inserted in any orientation, and they push more power for faster charging than USB. Our Extō Smart USB Type C® has a single Smart USBC port to be used with USB Type C® devices and also has our standard Smart USB port for legacy device charging so you can charge new and older devices at the same time.
The Extō Smart Chip USB Type C® patented All-Device™ layout even lets you charge all your devices at once. It can hold two standard plugs (or a plug and a bulb socket) and both USB cords.
Need more power? Try the Extō Surge 900 Smart USBC
The entire device is backup-protected with a Type 3 SPD (Surge Protective Device) to keep USB-connected devices safer while also reducing the risk of surge damage caused to appliances plugged into the power outlets. Under a surge, the surge protector will disable the voltage flowing to any of the power ports to keep your home, and your appliances, safer.
- The First Smart Chip USB Type C® Extension Cord
- 3AMP Smart USB Type C® Power Port
- 2.8AMP Smart USBA Power Port
- Dual grounded outlets with 15AMP Max power delivery
- Type 3 Surge Protective Device for non-lightning surge protection
- Two 3-prong, Tamper-Resistant 125V outlets are kid-safer
- Oversized rubber-covered plug for easier grip; 90Deg plug optional
- 2.5LB weight stays where you place it - no more flip-flopping power strip
- Urethane feet are no-scratch and prevent slipping on hard surfaces
- Four underside mounting holes can be used to fix-mount the Extō Smart USB to almost any surface with self-tapping screws (sold separately)
- Cotton covered PVC- Free electrical cord is overbraided in our factory on legacy machines
- The PVC-free 15-AMP cord is long enough to reach the center of most rooms and
- Can be converted to a lamp with a direct-plug bulb socket
- Every part is finished to the highest standard in a 5 step QC process.
- Unique serial ID plate tracks manufacturing & warranty for every Extō
- Packaging is corrugate cardboard without plastic: fully recyclable and degradable if thrown away
- We use powder coating instead of paint to reduce VOC’s
- Every Extō is repairable or replaceable throughout the life of the product
- 5-year component warranty
- Lifetime surge repair (with limited replacement cost)
- CSA Listed
- FT-2 Flame Test with good results
- 8-foot, cotton-covered industrial power cord
- 3-brass-prong grounded plug for optimal power performance
- Combination Duplex Receptacle/Outlet and USB/USBC Charger. 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Tamper Resistant, NEMA 5-15R. 2.4AMPs, 5VDC, 2.0 Type A USB Port, 3AMPs, 5V DC, 3.0 Type C® USB Port
- Indoor use only - please follow directions on the power cord warning label attached to each unit; for use with appliances max 15AMP/1875Watt
Every Extō is intended for indoor (dry) use. If you're not sure which cord rating you need, please consult a professional.
Patented and Patents Pending
New! The First Smart Chip USB Type C® Extension Cord - 8' Extō USBA/USBC Port, Dual-Outlet Power Cord
The Extō USB Type C® - Charge Up To 59% Faster Than Standard USB Better, Faster, Stronger, Smarter. Introducing The Surge-Protected Extō Smart USB Type C® - a better, faster, and easier...
New! Extō Smart USBC Mint - The First Smart Charging USB Type C® Power Extension - USBC Dual-Outlet 15AMP Power Cord
The Extō USB Type C® Better, Faster, Stronger, Smarter Power Extension Mint w/ Red Cord Inspired by a Japanese color combinations book from the 1920s considered to be the first intentional...
New! Extō USBC Venice Orange - The First Smart Charging USB Type C® Power Extension - USBC Dual-Outlet 15AMP Power Cord
The Extō USB Type C® Better, Faster, Stronger, Smarter Power Extension Classic Venice Orange - Retro Orange w/ Sunset Fade Cord Is any color more retro-iconic than orange? It’s the color an entire...