Portland Ceramic Pendant Light
A simple, elegant, versatile pendant light with modern features and an old school feel.
• A luxurious yet simple ceramic-socket pendant light with integrated switch
• Flange on the ceramic socket designed to accept clamp-on light shade
• 12ft long 18AWG 3-conductor UL-Listed cord
• Standard 3-prong brass plug
• Antiqued brass strain relief securely attaches cord to socket
• Plastic set screw replaced with stainless for a permanent bond and premium finish
• Standard E26 (120W max) bulb size works with any bulb type from LED to incandescent
We set out to make the most elegant, simplest pendant cord possible, with a luxury feel. We use high quality materials from plug to socket. The result is the Portland Pendant, a surprisingly versatile and attractive lighting solution. The unique and surprisingly attractive ceramic bulb socket has a flanged rim for attaching clamp-on shades, giving you an easy way for customizing the look of the light any time. The integrated rocker switch 3 feet from the plug end keeps control accessible. We use a finished antique brass strain relief (instead of commonly used plastic) so it perfectly compliments the industrial steel, ceramic and cotton cord components, making the Portland Pendant appropriate for casual or elegant installations - modern with a vintage feel. The cord is UL-Listed braided cord terminated with a simple 3-brass-prong plug and an integrated in-line rocker switch 3 feet from the plug end.